If you are wondering how my new book is coming along, see the photograph above.
I’ve written the preface and started on chapter one, but I keep getting distracted (the latest distraction being the dog who went outside, found a rabbit and ate it, fur, feet and all).
Anyway, here’s my draft chapter list. Any thoughts out there? What have I missed?
Part One: Right here, right now
1. Society & Culture: Digital vs. human
2. Economy & Money: Only a bubble when it bursts
3. Science & Technology: Too fast, too future
4. Media & Entertainment: Afraid of being invisible
5. Transport: Self-driving planes, trains & automobiles
6. Food & Water: Obese, undernourished & thirsty
7. Retail & Leisure: We can print that in your size
8. Healthcare & Medicine: The computer will see you now
9. Travel & Tourism: Re-connecting with reality
10. Environment & Resources: A scramble for security
11. Home & Family: The real robot revolution
12. Education & Learning: Your teacher is an app
13. Work & Business: The end of globalisation
14. War, Peace & Politics: The weak grow strong
15. Religion & immortality: Is death the new sex?