Here are my top tips for failing with greater frequency and style:
1. Fail as often as possible but never make the same mistake twice.
2. Set up failure targets for each and every employee.
3. If something fails kill it fast (and cheaply) and move on.
4. Set up an annual noble failure award*
5. Think like a kid sometimes – keep asking “Why?”
6. Hire curious people and don’t get too hung up on experience.
7. Ensure that teams have a mixture of ages, sexes and disciplines.
8. Do things that don’t appear to make any sense.
9. Go the wrong way on purpose some times.
10. Never follow lists of rules.
* If this is too successful you will obviously have to stop it.